Liverpool is a fascinating show of urban Britain. It is an architectural marvel and boasts an extraordinary maritime heritage that has brought tremendous wealth and recognition to the country. Popularly known as the World Capital City of Pop, it is no secret that the place is home to the iconic Beatles, who revolutionised the music scene of the sixties. It also boasts of two football clubs — Liverpool FC and Everton FC, making it a mecca for music and soccer enthusiasts alike.
Students from 150 countries around the world flock to the city’s top universities every year. If you’re considering the move yourself, count on our handy guide to find some of the best student accommodation the city has to offer.
1. Heritage Court: Only a seven minutes’ walk from the University of Liverpool, and 10 minutes away from the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, this newly-furbished student housing offers both studios and ensuite rooms. The property has a relaxed vibe with its own garden and a shared lounge. If you’re in the mood to party, the city centre is also minutes away! Book your room from £115 per week.
2. Windsor Court: This is less than a 10 minutes’ walk away from University of Liverpool and John Moore’s University. A range of luxury studios and ensuite rooms are available to choose from. The studios come with spacious storage space, a large bed, flat screen TV, Wifi and a stylish kitchen. The rent begins at £150 per week.
3. Andrews Garden: A convenient option for John Moore’s and University of Liverpool students, this property is only a 7 minutes’ walk from both institutes. In fact, you can actually see the buildings from the accommodation! There are single and shared rooms available, ranging from classic to standard and premium options. The rent starts at just £95 pounds per week.
4. Hope Street: This is a stone’s throw away from Liverpool John Moores University and only a three minutes’ stroll from the University of Liverpool. Located right in the heart of the city, Hope Street is replete with state-of-the-art facilities. Choose from ultra, plus, premium studios, penthouses and ensuite rooms starting at £120 per week.
5. Agnes Jones House: The University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moore’s and Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts are all within walking distance of this accommodation. The property has 310 single-study bedrooms, with a shared kitchen and washroom. The rent starts at just £95 per week.
We at University Living help international students discover, compare and book quality accommodation near their place of study. Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org to find your perfect student room today!