Perth loves to party. Though the city is small, it has an ample number of bars and nightclubs to hop on every weekend. There are beach clubs, parties, local Australian clubs and sports bars to explore. Being an international student, you must check out all of these at least once when you are here.
We have listed the best ones here:
- Must Winebar: Near to the Central Business District, the Must Winebar has a chic atmosphere, glamorous wine list, and a great music scene. The vibe here is sophisticated and elegant, yet very chill and friendly. It is perfect for a first date. They are known for their exception dining experience and hot shot wine collection. Their menu is inspired by French food. Do try their crabs and steak.
- Hula Bula Bar: This iconic Bar in Perth continues the tradition of Tiki culture from the golden age of the 50’s and 60’s. This bar encourages a relaxed, cool, tropical holiday style atmosphere. They have an amazing collection of rum and cocktails. We surely suggest you try the Lava Flow and Kato Monkey.
- Alabama Song Bar: If you love some good music and American whiskey, you will be a regular at the Alabama Song bar. They have over 120 different types of bourbons, whiskeys, and ryes to choose from, and in the food, they have chippies and guac, baby burgers and an endless supply of nuts, along with some other bar snack goodies on offer. Come here and chill along some good music and whiskey on the rocks.
- Frisk, Small Bar: A small bar in NorthBridge, Frisk, the Small bar is an unpretentious joint with graffiti art on the walls and concrete floors for inventive gin cocktails. This is the place for an avid gin lover. The place has an awesome vibe with an intimate little den where candlelight flickers behind the bar on a lineup of shimmering bottles. Go drink some local gin here!
- Lot Twenty: A small little café in Northbridge, Lot Twenty is a sweet little bar café for students. The place has an outdoor seating and a great collection of cocktails. If you are looking for a bit of class, why not enjoy a tasty glass of wine with a fine selection of cheese. You can also experience Australian fine dining here.
We at University Living yearn to provide comfortable homes to university students so that they get the best of the education and city life. So now Live, Learn and Achieve new heights.